Sunday, September 17

Say Hello to the newest Joe's place DJ*


Well hey ho how'd'ya'do? Life is great here in Sask. But I really miss you guys and pray for you all the time. I'm learning so much being here and just growing daily in my knowledge of Christs word and being continually encouraged to really give everything I have to God. I have devoted myself to Joe's place and I just feel at home whenever I walk through those doors! And well, I signed up for Disc Jockey-ing and went through training and well...now your reading from one of the newest Joe's Place DJ's* I take requests, play my own tracks, and mix them into eachother. I get to go back and forth with the soundboard and change DVD's for music videos as music is still playing. Or I can just play a DVD (like silly songs with Larry or Madagascar) in the background. I have even on occasion played with the stage lights and disco ball and what not. This is an awesome way to interact with the kids and BOY OH BOY is it ever fun!!! Well I should get back to the books so I better jet off.

I miss you all and am always praying for you, cant wait to see you guys again!

Dios te Bendiga mi hermanos eh hermanas en Cristo*

signing out...


Jason :D

1 comment:

DERKSON said...

PS, if you guys could keep me in your prayers that would be aweosme, I am devoted to this place and always hope for the best.

Oh and the pic of me was taken in Toronto (well...Markham to be particular) when I ate the bestest restaurrant ever...The Korean BBQ!

Anywhoo, Im out, Luv you all*