Sunday, August 12

My "WHIM" weekend











A road trip to lower mainland BC and the Island for a wedding. A stay in Langly with the 'Bay Bunch'. A few nights there topped off with a Beach Day and complimented with amazing meals and some of the coolest kids I know! Friday night we drove from Langly to the Twassasen ferries were we realized we would have to walk on and have someone from the other side meet us there cuz it was August long weekend and the ferries were uber booked all weekend. So we get there and have a blast, seeing old friends and dining with an amazing BBQ. Then Saturday, wedding day we arrive at what I would call a palace in paridise somewhere in Victoria. English style country buildings built into the hills and surrounded by stunning gardening. Royalty intimidating me in my board shorts and flip flops..hehe. The day was absolutly beautiful, 30 degrees and a mild brezze without a could in the sky. Then the reception was packed with reminicing and yet again, amazing food (some kinda fancy chicken and pacific salmon fillets). Then it was back the mainland for yet another BBQ with the Bays neighbours. A final game of 'Full House' with the kids before I leave and an almost tearful goodbye. I will forever love the Bays, they are my family now and I thank God for bringing them into my life!


Oh yeah: and here are some pics...


No comments: