Thursday, March 15

A Few of My Intrests


My loving parents have always been there for me and I have never really noticed it until now
















My only sister has been living in Mexico for the last 4 years, For the first time I actaully miss her*


My youth group (ICE) back home brings me JOY everytime I see any one of them. The Lord has blessed me with such a wonderful group of teens!




And Of course who can forget, The One, The ONLY...Fresh Prince of Belair (Will Smith) who brought me laffter as a child and continues to bring Joy through the DVD boxsets seasons 1-4**






And of Course above ALL my intersts is my Heavenly Father, Lord and Saviour!


AMEN!!!













































































































No comments: